Obligation to provide information:
1. The Administrator of this website is JAVIPS Foundation based in Szczecin, with its registered office in Szczecin, Więckowskiego 1A/4, 70-411.
2. Please note that by taking the following actions: registering to the conference, subscribing to our newsletter, contacting us via your personal email you share your personal data with us.
3.We guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your prior consent.
4. We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
5.You are given the option of using social networks on www.javips.pl website such as sharing content on social networking sites and subscribing to a social network profile.
1. Personal Data
Administrator of your personal data is JAVIPS Foundation based in Szczecin, with its registered office in Szczecin, Więckowskiego 1A/4, 70-411.
2. Your Rights
According to art. 13 § 1 and § 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR) we would like to inform you that in certain circumstances you have the right to:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where JAVIPS Foundation relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you decide that we have violated the provisions of GDPR when processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of Personal Data Protection Office).
If you wish to exercise any of the above mentioned rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please rest assured that the processing of your personal data is performed with the greatest respect for the privacy and with the highest level of care for the safety and security of the processed personal data.
2. Your personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against unauthorized access.
4. Your data recipients
Your data may be processed by subcontractors i.e. entities that we use to process data, and our partners, i.e. entities that support the organization of the event.
The purpose of processing your data by JAVIPS Foundation:
- in order to create a list of participants of the event and to promote and communicate its activities, based on the consent given to the processing of their personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the GDPR),
- to store personal data on the server,
- in order to use the mailing system, in which the data of newsletter subscribers is processed.
Your personal data after obtaining your explicit consent will be processed for recruitment purposes by the event partners in accordance with art. 6 § 1 of GDPR.
Conference partners are listed below:
a) Consileon Polska SP. z o.o., ul. Cyfrowa 8, 71-441 Szczecin
b) Magnetic Point Sp. z o.o., ul. Więckowskiego 1A/3, 70-411 Szczecin
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law.
5. Purposes and actions of data processing.
1. Attendees’ registration
1.When registering for the event, you need to provide information necessary to attend the event, such as email address, name and surname, as well as a link to a linkedin or a github profile. Providing your data is voluntary but necessary to register for the event.
The data provided at registration is processed for statistical purposes and in order to allow you to enter the conference.
2. Registering for the JAVIPS conference is equivalent to: expressing a free, unlimited in quantity, time or territory, consent to free use, processing, reproduction and multiple dissemination of the participant’s image captured in photos and video recordings made during the JAVIPS conference without the need to approve them each time, for information, promotional and advertising purposes. The above consent covers all forms of publication, in particular dissemination on television, press and the Internet, including the JAVIPS website at www.javips.pl, open and closed websites and on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
Subscribing to the newsletter requires entering your email address via the newsletter subscription form. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter. The data provided during the subscription to the newsletter is used to send out the newsletter in compliance with (art.6 point 1 GDPR).
The data will be processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you unsubscribe earlier, which will result in deleting your data from the list of subscribers. You can correct your data at any time, as well as request its removal by unsubscribing from the newsletter. You also have the right to transfer data according to art. 20 GDPR.
3.Contacting us via email.
By contacting us via email, including sending an inquiry via the contact form, you provide us with the email address as the sender’s address. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact.
In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you, in compliance with art. 6 par. 1 GDPR, i.e. your consent resulting from initiating contact.
The content of correspondence may be archived. You have the right to request the history of correspondence, if it has been archived, as well as to demand its removal, unless its archiving is justified due to overriding interests, e.g. legal defense against potential claims from your side.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Website www.javips.pl uses cookie files.
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on user’s devices and are intended for the use of the website of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they originated from, the duration of their storage on the device and a unique number.
Consent for using cookies
We may use external service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analysis service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt out of sharing your service in the Google Analytics Service by installing a browser add-on blocking Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit Google’s privacy website and terms: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server’s logs.
Logs include, among others Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data saved in the server logs is not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by us for your personal identification. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
Our Service is not addressed to anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.